Saturday, February 9, 2013

SUNDAY, 10 February.......... Loving the Living Word

Sunday, FEBRUARY  10  .., a Pre-Recorded Message from our LORD GOD,
couple of thousand years ago.

PSALM 119 LOVING LIVING WORD

BETH, the House, representing the temple, as in Bethel, House of God (El)


ב  Beth The House
 
9  How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according
    to Your word.      (Same thing for us older people... women..... children....)

10  With my whole heart I have sought You;
      Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments!

11    Your word I have hidden in my heart,   
          That I might not sin against You.    

12  Blessed are You, O Lord! Teach me Your statutes.
13  With my lips I have declared All the judgments of Your mouth.
14  I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies, As much as in all riches.
15  I will meditate on Your precepts, And contemplate Your ways.
16  I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment