Sunday, February 2, 2014

God's Exciting Chapter 3 Patterns ..... by DianaDee Osborne

FEBRUARY  2

GOD'S EXCITING PATTERN:  CHAPTER 3 s...
Much joy is found in Chapter 3 of many Bible Books.
Check it out!
John 3 of course--- 16 & 17, God So Loved verses
Hebrews 3 For we have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end,
James 3:17  But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.

Draft song based on that concept:
"Chapter 3 Defeats Satan" 

ALBUM:      Amazing Word 'n' Worship  
FUTURE Song location  http://dianadeeosbornesongs.com/Song-2014.php

1
When Satan tries to change the subject, 
as you pray for forgiveness,
blames you, warns how God hates sins.... 
laugh and say back to _ him _
"You are right and I have sinned. _ 
But I sorrow for my sins. _
With Christ's blood, I am forgiven _ 
'cause I love Him and repent."
  Chapter 3 _ God's pattern _ In His Hebrews book. _ _ _
  Chapter 3, I'm not deceived:  _ Not   hardened 
          by my _ sins. _

2
When Satan tries once more to deceive,
and he will -- Jesus said, John 8: 44, _
Laugh and declare NOT to Satan _ 
but aloud to Jesus your LORD: _ 
"Jesus, you're right, I know I've sinned. _
And I sorrow for my sins._
By Christ's blood, I am forgiven _ 
'cause I love YOU and repent."
  Chapter 3 _ God's pattern _ In His Book of John. _ _ _
  Chapter 3, I'm not deceived:  _  NOR  CONDEMNED 
            for my _ sins. _

PRAYER
LORD I love you, LORD I thank you,  Lord I seek not only your forgiveness, but your help in living the way that please YOU.  Please forgive and help me.

©2013 DianaDee Osborne;  all rights reserved.  But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
Other encouraging resources:  http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com