Wednesday, February 5, 2014

MORE of God's Chapter 3 Patterns .... by DianaDee Osborne

FEBRUARY  5
MORE of GOD'S EXCITING PATTERN:  CHAPTER 3s...

"Chapter 3 Defeats Satan"   (draft song)
ALBUM:      Amazing Word 'n' Worship
Future Song location  http://dianadeeosbornesongs.comSongs-2014.php

3
When Satan blasts you about your past _ Quote God's Word about battles HE lost: _
God beat Satan in the Garden of Eden --
     God's pattern Chapter 3,  GENESIS. 
God beat Satan using  Moses  --
     God's pattern Chapter 3,  EXODUS. 
      By Christ's blood,  Satan CANNOT  WIN! _
             Second Peter 3 -- time coming _ when _
     Jesus RETURNS!    BLASTS Satan.   
              All who love Jesus live!
   Chapter 3,  Satan's FUTURE DEFEAT --
             by Jesus -- Revelation 3.      

PRAYER
LORD I love you, LORD I thank you, and I  DO  draw near to You.  Protect me, I pray, for Your Names sake...... so that I may live to tell ALL people of your wonderful Greatness and Holiness! 

Genesis 3  - explained in Romans 5

Exodus 3

2nd Peter 3
Verse 9: The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent.
 
Revelation 3
Verse 11 on: I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take away your crown. All who are victorious will become pillars in the Temple of my God, and they will never have to leave it. And I will write on them the name of my God, and they will be citizens in the city of my God—the new Jerusalem that comes down from heaven from my God. And I will also write on them my new name. Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches."

James 4:7-9
Come close to God, and God will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, for your loyalty is divided between God and the world.  Let there be tears for what you have done. Let there be sorrow and deep grief. Let there be sadness instead of laughter, and gloom instead of joy.  Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up in honor.

©2013 DianaDee Osborne;  all rights reserved.  But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
Other encouraging resources:  http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com