Saturday, February 1, 2014

Amazing and Scary Things ...... by DianaDee Osborne

FEBRUARY  1

ONE THING ALWAYS ASTOUNDS ME....
        How I REPEATEDLY  try to diet and fail.

ONE THING ALWAYS AMAZES ME ......
        How God ALWAYS still loves me AND forgives when I ask.  IF  I truly repent and ask.... which I have done and do now.
ONE THING ALWAYS ENCOURAGES ME....
        How many times in His Word God tells me
              He will HELP me when I ask.


GOD'S ENCOURAGEMENT:  Philippians 4:13    LINK
I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me. NKJV
For all things I have strength, 
         in Christ's strengthening meYoung's Literal Translation.
Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece.......... RVR
==================================================================

ONE THING ALWAYS SCARES   ME.... And  it 
       should scare YOU too:
All of God's prophecies for Israel AND for
             us who are "grafted in"  (Romans 11), like Joel 2,
promise not only will God forgive all who return to Him ---
But that
A  TIME  EVENTUALLY COMES when GOD says  "ENOUGH"!. 
   Like 400 years of SILENCE after God's
warnings through MALACHI, when
   Israel KEPT REPENTING IN THEIR WORDS ---
         but their ACTIONS showed  they wanted 
          their sins  more than they wanted God.
                    Do  I ?     Do   you ?                             

PRAYER
God please forgive.... and keep forgiving.  For I truly DO repent.  But I need your help.  I pray Lord Jesus Christ, strengthen not only me for doing right including in my food choices and habit choices and word choices --- strengthen my HEART for pleasing YOU.  For You surely deserve the very best from me.  I love you.

-------------

©2013 DianaDee Osborne;  all rights reserved.  But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
Other encouraging resources: 
Songs like "DIETER's PRAYER" and other song prayers at 
    Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php