Friday, January 31, 2014

Anyone Know Your Computer Password? Diet Q ... by DianaDee Osborne

JANUARY 31
Awoke with this odd title question this morning.
Odd because YES, my son who does all my computer updates 
knows exactly where the password that unlocks my computer is....

the password that is the key to all the 1,000s  of ideas and thoughts and songs
that God has given me to develop all these years,
that I have put into a read-able form so they can be found
even after I die.
WITHOUT  THE  PASSWORD,  all of these may be lost forever.....   since I'm not "important enough" to merit a computer expert seeking to "break in" to my ideas.

   "AFTER  I  DIE."   
        How often do any of us think of that phrase?

I have used it more and more  as I've prepared for that  eventual, "someday"  day --
even though,  as I've had to reassure one daughter especially,
                 "No, it's on not my calendar!" 

As I listened to a radio sermon yesterday,  I remembered something long forgotten:
I've been preparing for the day "AFTER  I  DIE"  starting back when I was in college.
I was in a rush to finish high school,  so I skipped a grade so I could "get on with life."
I was in a rush to finish college and grad school,  so I finished two majors in 3-1/2 years and an 18-month Master's Degree program in 12 months.
I was in a rush to have God's gifts of children, so we never cared about "timing" as we excitedly waited for each new precious gift.
I stayed... stay.... in a rush to ACCOMPLISH whatever God wants....
Not an "anxious" rush.  
Just CONSTANTLY AWARE of the RUSHING of Time....
And seeking to use God's gift of MINUTES as well as months.

PRAYER -- Song draft   ©2013 DianaDee Osborne
The day is coming.... I'm not scared.
The day is coming.... I eagerly prepare --
God's given me SO much music and  
       Words from Him to SHARE....
LORD,  help me NOT ..... waste Your LIFE  _ gift  to me. _
Help _ me remember,  You en-TRUST-ed this body _ _ _
to me so I can serve YOU  and share YOUR Words bold-ly. _ _ God,
Help me choose my Diet, _ Foods, _ _ my
     Life style __ wisely so I can
           Fill the Hours Left in my life with
           things and words __ done for THEE --- 
not self-centeredly......   for
Jesus said quite truly in John 17: 16:
      We're not _ of this world, like Him.  I
pray John 17:  seventeen: __
      LORD GOD, Sanctify me. __ __ __
By Your Truth.  By YOUR word.  Help me live Holy.
===================

©2013 DianaDee Osborne;  all rights reserved.  But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
Other encouraging resources:  http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com 

For 200 earlier Songs, see   http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php