Sunday, January 19, 2014

Gotta Be Some Changes -- ..... by DianaDee Osborne

JANUARY 19
(copyrighted song, ©2013 DianaDee Osborne;  permission given for private usage; all rights reserved)

CLICK HERE FOR FREE MUSIC SHEETS at my safe website near end of list.
DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com

CLICK HERE  to hear the AUDIO (also free)

1
There's gotta be some changes
    so I can be happy
There's gotta be some changes  --- so I'll have JOY and Peace.
I gotta CHOOSE the way I see
    stop thinking selfishly
        Have the mind of CHRIST....
Ephesians 4 describes the way God says to be --- 

with His HELP!   (with His help)  ---  

PRAYER-   “God, HELP!”    LORD,  I truly pray this.  I've failed so many times... THANK YOU that You do not abandon me.  I pray You will help me SEE that You indeed help when I ask and truly seek to change my attitude,  my mind to be like Christ's.     Philippians 2:5.     First Peter 4: 1


GOD'S ENCOURAGEMENT
Galatians 5: 16   I say then: 
Walk in the Spirit, and  you shall 
     NOT   fulfill the lust of the flesh. 

“The sinful nature wants to do evil, 
which is just the opposite of what the Spirit wants. And the Spirit gives us desires that are the opposite of what the sinful nature desires. These two forces are constantly fighting each other, so you are not free to carry out your good intentions... “ -- Galatians 5:17 (one verse), New Living Translation ....
The HOLY SPIRIT is our Changer.  
See Galatians 5: 18  to the end   for the changes... [NASB = link]
But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law....
 
©2013 DianaDee Osborne;  all rights reserved.  But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
Other encouraging resources:  http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com