Thursday, January 23, 2014

Yesterday Versus IN THIS DAY (song).... by DianaDee Osborne

JANUARY 23
Yesterday was not a "good" day.
Today so far has been a "worse" day.
           I don't feel well.
                 I got bad news.
My mind keeps drifting to heart-breaking things.

But  IN  THIS   DAY
I -- we EACH -- choose to worship God anyway.... to WAIT on Him.
To depend on Him for comfort, instead of on 
TV or internet or pills or drink.... or food.  
To say:   My Comforter is God.
To join Hannahs song of trusting God: 
         copyrighted song - free private use is granted

CLICK HERE FOR FREE MUSIC SHEETS at my safe website
DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com

CLICK HERE  to hear the AUDIO (also free)

IN  THIS DAY
ALBUM:      Amazing  Word 'n' Worship   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
LYRICS
1
In this day, I shall say,
“O Lord, I WILL PRAISE     You!
I have sinned.  Though You were angry,
with me, Your anger turned away!
Behold, God is my salvation.  I will
trust and not be afraid!  For
You the Lord are my Strength and Song.  You
also have become my salvation!”


2
Therefore with joy, I will draw water from the
wells of God's salvation!  And
in this day, I shall say,  “Praise the
LORD
, call upon His name.
Declare God's deeds among all peoples.  Make
mention that God's name is exalted!  Let us
sing to the Lord Who has done excellent things!
This is known throughout all the earth!”

TAG
Isaiah 12,  verse 1 through 5. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISAIAH 12: 2    “Behold, God [is] my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; 'For YAH, the LORD, [is] my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.”   (NKJV)  

Blog ©2013 DianaDee Osborne;  all rights reserved.  But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
Other encouraging resources:  http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com