Friday, January 24, 2014

God's EXCITING Hope! ..... by DianaDee Osborne

JANUARY 24
Sometimes I'm pretty bummed.
Usually because I haven't done or said what really reflects God,
and I'm feeling guilty.  Amazing how often dieting brings that sense of failure.

No, not "dieting"....   food selection.   
Because it's supposed to be a daily desire to live a way that pleases God.
And I'm pretty bummed today at how often I fail to do that.

After all this time, it still AMAZES me,  FILLS ME with JOY like a 
late unexpected huge gift from someone who loves me,
when I suddenly find in God's Word  
a WORD  I am certain that  
He The Creator is gifting to me   to find on that day,
to encourage me on that day.   Here is God's EXCITING discovery for me today:    I'm excited to SHARE it:

We hear often in church of course that Jesus's resurrection from the dead was
prophesied over and over in the original covenant usually called "The Old Testament."
Recently  I learned an EXCITING thing:  
The SPECIFIC TIMING  is prophesied in Hosea 6: 2.
AFTER God promises hope in verse 1.
Over 700 years before Jesus was born.    Here's the description along with Verses 5 and 6
of my (copyrighted)  2010 
         song "THIRD OF DESPAIR AND HOPE".  (CLICK for FREE audio link)

God cares about me,  you,  in SO many ways.
God Cares and offers encouragement when we're bummed, too.
Even in  so-called  little  life things like dieting.    
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Verse 5
It happened on Good Friday, Jesus died upon that cross.  

For 3 days, those who loved Him sorrowed,  grieving for their loss.  But
then Jesus arose again, victorious over the grave!  

Three  days after heartbreak started.... 
      Jesus proved God ..... does give HOPE.
6
No matter what your sorrow,          

       Jesus offers you His hope.       
John  Chapter 14, Chapter 15,      
                               and 16 give hope.  
Jesus said seek and you'll find. __ 

I'm here!  Just call to Me.  Choose  to believe  
       Jesus loves you..... and turns despair... into HOPE.

Supporting Scriptures:
Lazarus died but Jesus brought back life “on the third day.” 
Jesus died but returned HOPE to the world “on the third day.”

Whatever YOUR sorrow,  
       God will in your right   “third day” bring good out of it...
Romans 8:28.     CLICK HERE   for entire section about God's HOPE

And in the meanwhile, He immediately offers you PEACE.
     --John 14: 15 to 19

Check out some AMAZING verses about THIRD DAY -- including Hosea 6:2 prophecy:
starting with verse 1:   Come, and let us return to the LORD; 
for He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up.
   After two days He will revive us; 
      On the third day He will raise us up
            that we may live in His sight.  

  "oh  my  God...."  and this is a prayer of amazement,  not a careless phrase! 
 
©2010, 2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved.  FREE personal usage; see website
http://dianadeeosbornesongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php