Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tiny Music Mistakes Diet Parable ...... by DianaDee Osborne

JANUARY 28
Last night.... well,  4:28 AM because I was so excited that I stayed up all night... I finished all the music tracks for a new song PSALM 6 HEARING TEARS.  This is about the 25th PSALM song gifting from God!  But as I reviewed the final mix that I'd be later taking to the 2 professional studios for completion including vocal tracks, I noticed something:
This 4-minute song has literally 1,000s  of music notes.
The    two PIANO tracks alone total 136 measures   with at least 1,000 notes.
Add in   the 136 measures of drum hits,
136 measures of bass,  about 80 measures of notes  for one flute and 40 for the other.
Then there are a few TRUMPETS  measures and many synthesizer notes....

1,000s  of music notes.
And while I was playing back the review mix,
   I heard  TWO   piano notes that were off.   
         And NOT "off" by "that much."
                They were "driving me crazy"  ---
                        until I fixed them.   Made them  RIGHT.
THAT'S WHAT SINS are  like  to  HOLY  GOD.
                  GRATING.   SICKENING.  No,  
   "NAUSEAting", with the picture in our heads of that word....
  How do we think that "BEING GOOD"  
                 for the 1,000s of times we do something WE think is pretty nice 
 will keep God from being SICKENed  
         by the "few sins we do"?   
  Like grating Music Mistakes..... TINY - but horrendous.


GOD'S Warnings and  ENCOURAGEMENT
He  [Jesus]  answered and said to them, "Why do you also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition?  -- Matthew 15:3;   verse 9 is below:
"And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of MEN."

"He said to them, "[All too] well you reject the commandment of GOD, that you may keep your tradition."  -- Mark 7:9

INTERPRETATION:
         We  THINK  something is ok because people say it is.  Including gossip (see Jesus's words in  Matthew 15:17 to 20, comparing words to p_ _ p)  and over-AnythingS.

"If you love me, keep My Commandments." -- Jesus, Who is God (see Isaiah 9:6;   John 17:11-21  for example).   --  John 14:15.   Can Jesus get any clearer?!

"Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.   For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.   Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven (verse 19).  -- Matthew 5: 17-19.     

With God's promises through ROMANS 7  &  ROMANS  8 as guidelines when we have sinned in ANY way.

SCRIPTURE REFERENCES for study:
The word COMMANDMENT in New Testament, showing difference between men's and Jesus's.
The word COMMANDMENTS   in N.T.,  including Jesus's reference to the 10 Laws that God gave to Moses (Matthew 15).   Jesus STILL tells us to honor God's commandments even though He has fulfilled the obligations of sacrifice for sins we repent of. 

PRAYER
God please help me to NOTICE   my sin-full-ness.   
To repent.  To seek YOUR help in fixing the wrongs in my lifestyle -- including my food choices.  Word choices - may they not be GOSSIP.  Attitude choices --  may they not be fear or GRUMBLING.  LORD,  I choose You LORD but need YOUR help.  I pray in the HOLY Name of Christ Jesus our LORD.

Referenced Song:   "PSALM 6  HEARING TEARS"
ALBUM:      Amazing Psalms 'n' Promises  

CLICK HERE  to hear audio file  (FREE)
 
Song location 
 http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2013.php
  
-----------------------------------------
©2013 DianaDee Osborne;  all rights reserved.  But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!   Other encouraging resources:  http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com