Monday, January 27, 2014

God's Encouragement: Joy in the AM ... by DianaDee Osborne

JANUARY 27
GOD'S  ENCOURAGEMENT
                               PSALM 30        
A Psalm.   A Song at the dedication of the house of David.           LINK    

1-2
I will extol You, O LORD, for You have lifted me up, 
And have not let my foes rejoice over me.
O LORD my God, I cried out to You, 
And You healed me

3-4
O LORD, You brought my soul up from the grave; You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.  
Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His, 
And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name. 

5  For His anger [is but for] a moment, 
His favor [is for] life; 
Weeping may endure for a night, 
But joy comes in the morning.

PRAYER
Dear Holy Spirit,  help me to remember Your Promises, I pray.
As Jesus Promised You would.... "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you."  -- John 14: 26

©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.  But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.