Thursday, March 14, 2013

PERTINACIOUS Dieting -- and Song ...... by DianaDee Osborne

MARCH 14
God's Supporting Word
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised  is faithful.“  -- Hebrews 10: 23 NKJV 
“Without wavering, let us hold tightly to the hope we say we have,  for God can be trusted to keep his promise.” -- Hebrews 10: 23 New Living Translation

PERTINACIOUS:  ABSOLUTELY ADAMANTLY STUBBORNLY-IN-A-GOOD-WAY STANDING ON 
GOD'S  WORD  AS   TRUTH.

AND GOD'S WORD SAYS HE WILL HELP YOU and ME in ALL things... 
First Corinthians 10: 13.... When we ask.       
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
original country HUMOR song,  "PERTINACIOUS"
ALBUM:      Amazing  Big God 'n' Big Words   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO  download (FREE)  



1
I choose to die to ev'ry sin that's fun for me but offends Him. Oh,
God, this song is my earnest prayer: I Know You're listening, know You care:
Romans 6: 12,   Please help me 
re-FUSE to let Sin reign in me!
Romans 6:10 ,   You died for me. 
Jesus, help me live for You!
                                                                                        Romans 6:12         Romans 6:10
2
I choose to be pertinacious, God. 
I know You DO give much grace, God.
But I yearn to be holy. 
So I ask You to please help me.
First Thessalonians, Chapter 3:   Help
me stubbornly reflect Thee!
Help me be pertinacious,
always stubborn to live for You!
                                                                                        First Thessalonians 3    
PRAYER
LORD GOD,  I dearly do want to do what YOU want me to do.... Romans 7 and 8.
Please help me to BE  Pertinacious --- to KEEP standing for what You call me to do.
Including resisting temptations even when it 'hurts.'

SONG "PERTINACIOUS"  is ©2010 DianaDee Osborne; all rights reserved.
©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.  But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.
Additional encouraging resources at 

No comments:

Post a Comment