Monday, December 29, 2014

DIETER'S GRACE (Song, Part 2) .... by DianaDee Osborne

December 29

DIETER's  GRACE   (song)  Part 2
ALBUM:      Amazing Joy 'n' Choices 
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php

  PRAYER song    (free downloable music is at the link)

Verse  2  ♬ ♪
Thank You, Jesus, for Your presence    by me    
in this blessing meal You have given.
I bless You, Lord, I thank You, Jesus.  

I worship You, Lord.  I PRAISE YOUR NAME!
YOUR GRACE HAS SAVED ME!
      Your grace WILL save me..........
Help me always focus on You.  
      I choose to give  YOU  hold on my soul.   For
JESUS prayed for me, John 17:20,   JESUS prayed for us all, John 17:20......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOD's  ENCOURAGEMENT
JESUS prayed for a prayer for Simon PETER that has always meant SO much to me.

Peter was about to deny that he even knew Jesus -- which Jesus knew.
Jesus had the PERFECT opportunity to slam Peter for lack of faith.
Jesus had a great reason to turn his back on Peter.  But he didn't.  Jesus said this:
       "But  I  have  prayed  for  you, 
             that  your  faith  should  not  fail; 
   and when you have returned to Me, 
              strengthen your brethren."

 Luke 22:31  and on   records this prayer that I can imagine our loving LORD saying to me.... to YOU.
And not just a prayer but a  MISSION to follow --
  not to   wallow   in our failures -- diet or otherwise --  but to
SHARE with other people  
HOW  our LORD Jesus's GRACE   
has indeed saved us.
 THINK OF HOW OFTEN PETER MUST HAVE REMEMBERED JESUS's word  "WHEN"....
a HOPE  knowing that Jesus EXPECTED Peter to have victory over Satan (see Luke 22:31).
          Remember YOUR Hope.... Jesus expects you, me, to have victory   when we put on HIS armor that He offers.... Ephesians 6:10 to end....
    Take a new look at what PETER said from  
   EXPERIENCE  to encourage you  &  me:         
      “HUMBLE yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
       BE SOBER.  BE VIGILANT; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.   RESIST him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world…..To HIM   [God]   be the glory and the DOMINION  [that is, your ruler, the world ruler] forever and forever, AMEN.”    --  First  PETER  5:8 

==========================================================
©2012, 2014 (registered with USCO) by DianaDee Osborne (all material),  
all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
** But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format. Earlier format published 28 Dec 2012. Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment