Tuesday, December 30, 2014

DIETER'S GRACE (Song, Part 3) .... by DianaDee Osborne

December 30

DIETER's  GRACE   (song)  Part 3
The EXCITING NEWS  chorus is Part 4, coming!
ALBUM:      Amazing Joy 'n' Choices 
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php

  PRAYER song    (free downloable music is at the link)

Verse  3  ♬ ♪

Thank You, dear Holy Spirit for answering  
prayers for wisdom that You have given.
I bless You, Lord, I thank You Holy Spirit.
I worship You, Lord.  I PRAISE YOUR NAME!
YOUR GRACE HAS saved me!
      Your grace WILL save me..........
Help me always focus on You.  
      I choose to give  YOU  hold on my soul.   For
JESUS prayed for me, John 17:20,   JESUS prayed for us all, John 17:20......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever wondered... who CARES anyway? 
What does it matter how much I weigh, or what I look like, or what I eat or don't?
Such questions are SO common for ALL of us who are fighting.  The real question is:
Which is more important -- my reflection in the mirror, 
or   my reflection of Christ Jesus (see Second Corinthians 3:18).   
We each know the TRUE answer.  So does Satan.  That's why he keeps trying to distract us into drifting from God's way, then keeps beating on us with nagging discouragements.  DON'T GIVE UP!    DON'T GET WEARY! 
GOD's  ENCOURAGEMENT
1 Corinthians 15:58 -- NOTHING YOU DO FOR THE LORD IS EVER USELESS.
That includes working WITH His help to fight temptations, to eat or shop or TALK in a way that Christ Jesus would approve if He were standing right beside You.
Because He IS.
PRAYER -- Lord God, THANK You that You care and have made so many TRUE promises to help me.  Please help me to hear You,  to follow You.  To give JOY to you in my lifestyle, I pray in the Holy NAME of our LORD and Savior Jesus THE Christ.

==========================================================
©2012, 2014 (registered with USCO) by DianaDee Osborne (all material),  
all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
** But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format. Earlier format published 29 Dec 2012. Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com
©2012 DianaDee Osborne;  all rights reserved.  But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
Other encouraging resources:  http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment