Wednesday, December 31, 2014

DIETER'S GRACE (Song, Part 4) .... by DianaDee Osborne

December 31

DIETER's  GRACE   (song)  Part 4 CHORUS   EXCITING  NEWS!
ALBUM:      Amazing Joy 'n' Choices 
Song location
  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
  PRAYER song    (free downloable music is at the link)
  CHORUS  ♬ ♪
I know Your Grace has saved me, God.!    
And as I say Grace for this food,
I pray, and put on Your Ephesians 6  armor   
in this real war for my soul.
I thank You Jesus for  Your   
Grace on that Cross, and
    prayers for me for protection for my soul....
        John 17:20 prayers    for me........


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









 JESUS prayed for me, John 17:20,   JESUS prayed for us all, John 17:20......

Are you WEARY of dieting?  Of stopping ANY bad habit?
A new year is upon us.  We plan with hope -- until we remember that we did last year, too.
Satan is real.  Jesus said so.  You don't have to believe.... he's real whether or not you do.  And this enemy of God keeps trying to distract us into drifting from God's way,  then keeps beating on us with nagging discouragements.  
You don't have to believe there's an evil being trying to get you to give up on God.  Like gravity that exists whether or not you believe, Satan tries to drag you down AS he did to JESUS.  Future blogs will provide scriptures showing where God, where Jesus, have pointed out the truth of Satan's existence (including John 8:44).
This is Jesus's description of what happens when people don't prepare for an enemy:  "But when a stronger than he comes upon him and overcomes him, he takes from him all his armor in which he trusted, and divides his spoils."    -- Luke 11:22
But this is a new year coming !  
A time to be encouraged!   Let's  focus on the JOY God offers! --

GOD's  ENCOURAGING PROMISES
1 Corinthians 10:13--  We EACH can win against EVERY temptation.  God really WANTS to help you.  He invites you to ask!  He encourages,  you can do this with His help!  He's faithful!
Matthew 9: 36  "When He (Jesus) saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd.
Galatians 6:9  "And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart."
GOD's  SOLUTION FOR SURVIVING TEMPTATION:  
          ASK      His       help.
"Pray that you may note enter into temptation."    --Jesus
       Matthew 26: 41     Mark 14:38     Luke 22: 40      Luke 22:46   
James 1:12   a key verse with  instructions in the earlier verses.
James 1: 13 -- Don't blame God.  Temptation to SIN does NOT come from God  (though testing may).
James 4: 7 and 8 -- Resist Satan ***AND ALSO*** draw  near to God.  We   NEED   God's help.

PRAYER -- 
Thank You, dear Holy Spirit for answering  
prayers for wisdom that You have given.
I bless You, Lord, I thank You Holy Spirit.
I worship You, Lord.  I PRAISE YOUR NAME!
YOUR GRACE HAS saved me!
      Your grace WILL save me..........
Help me always focus on You.  
      I choose to give  YOU  hold on my soul.   For I LOVE You. I CHOOSE You.

=====================================================

©2012, 2014 (registered with USCO) by DianaDee Osborne (all material),  
all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
** But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format. Earlier format published 31 Dec 2012. Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment