Saturday, March 29, 2014

James 4:7 Song and Dieting Joy........ by DianaDee Osborne

MARCH 29
For the music that goes with these lyrics,     CLICK  HERE  

For your own copy of the lyrics or music (free),   CLICK HERE
and go to the line JAMES FOUR SEVEN on my website  DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com

I recorded the first draft of the song "James Four Seven"  (4:7) 
on a tiny voice recorder during the trip between Ohio's ALIVE music festival and PA's CREATION music festival.... 
tapping on my knee to give my studio producer the "beat" that
I sent to him by cell phone moments later.... and
very LOST.  I had read “SW” in the directions   as  “NW.”   

20 miles later,  I was sitting by some Ohio canal history sign at dusk, completely lost, but too excited about this song idea that I had to write down before I forgot it,  to care how lost I was!  

Through James 4:7 plus verse 8 ---
“Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.  Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.” (New KJV) ---
God gives us a WAY OUT when we feel
        overpowered by temptations            
       to overeat and over-ANYTHING!

And it is EASY..... Just draw near to God,
and He will take care of the rest.
Including helping you NOT give in... same as God said in
First Corinthians 10:13.

This song by someone who obviously was NOT raised to sing (or even listen to Hip Hop music!)   is yet another evidence that God's Holy Spirit  empowers  
even crazy people who yearn to do 
whatever is God's work for His Mighty kingdom.. 
far beyond what we'd even dream to pray for!  
 --Ephesians 3:20 and 21.                               BIBLE   LINK  HERE
-------------------------

JAMES  FOUR SEVEN
ALBUM:      Amazing  Word 'n' Worship   
Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/Songs-2008-2012.php
CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO  download (FREE)  

Song is officially registered with the U.S. Copyright Office, ©2010 DianaDee Osborne; all rights reserved.  "FREE personal usage" means that you have my permission to download for your own use.

VERSE 1
Jesus,  I draw near to Thee __
So I know __ Satan must flee __
IF Satan refused to go __
No matter 'cause my Big Bro is
here __ right beside me (uh, huh). Je-
sus is right beside  me. __ __ __

 
        VERSE 2
        But I know __ Satan MUST flee  'cause
        that's what God's Word promises  me __.
        James Four __ verse seven (uh, huh).  James
        Four __ in verse seven __ __ and

 
                            BRIDGE                                           
                     God __ does not lie, No! NO! Titus
                     One __  in verse 2 __ __ __
                     God __ __ does NOT  lie!  No! NO!  Titus
                     One __  in verse 2 __ __ __

 
VERSE 3
Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord, and
He shall lift _ you up.  James
Four _ verse 10 (uh huh).  James
Four __ in verse ten. __ __ and

 
        VERSE 4
        Speak no evil of one another,  James
        Four __ verse eleven. __ __
        God __ helps you (Yes! YES!)   James
        Four __ in verse eight. __ __ __



PRAYER
LORD GOD,  help me to remember:  You've DONE Your part and are waiting for ME to 
act.... waiting for ME to draw near to You.  For You have with such love and grace already come almost the entire distance to ME when You sent Jesus to die on the cross for me... so I can be forgiven for EVERY sin... even these that I call "small" but YOU do not.  Please help me to fight my pride, to recognize Your Truth,  to reach to You so that I'll survive any temptation thrown in my path by Satan who YOU say is real... who JESUS said in many places including John 8:44 is a very real person who hates ME... wants to destroy ME.

God's Supporting Word
:...in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began,... -- Titus 1:2

"God [is] not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good? -- Numbers 23: 19

""And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor relent. For He [is] not a man, that He should relent." -- God speaking to King Saul -- and us all --  through Samuel in First Samuel 15:29.



©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. Song copyrighted 2011.
Blog first published 29 March 2013. FREE personal usage; see website.  But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.
Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment