Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Roller Coasters Dieting Joy? ....... by DianaDee Osborne

MARCH 25
"Who feels like Life is a roller coaster?" asked the preacher.

A teen near the front row eagerly raised her hand and waved it back and forth energetically.  Most  of us looked a bit confused amid being amused. Then I figured it out:  She thought the preacher asked   "Who LIKES roller coasters?"

But she really had an excited attitude that      
we should all have for the actual question!     


It's often 
only when our lives are like roller coasters 
that we even notice
the hand of God moving, 
answering our prayers for help!  
And the noticing brings *SUCH* joy that God cares!


PRAYER
LORD GOD,  so often in my "roller coaster" life, I turn to food or shopping or
hour-long phone calls or hours in front of a screen  just to forget the valleys...
Please forgive me.  Help me to SEE all the many times when YOU ...
THE ONE TRUE GOD  of all this immeasurable universe... 
have helped me in the scary dashes toward an unknown bottom 
as well as the thrills of the upward climb.  I do Love You so much!

God's Supporting Word  - A PRAYER  of trust.
"Even when I walk through the darkest valley,
                 I will not be afraid, 
for You are close beside me. 
Your rod and your staff protect 
and comfort me."  -- Psalm 23:4 New Living Translation

©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. First published 25 March 2013. FREE personal usage; see website.  But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.
Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment