Friday, April 5, 2013

Hearing and Sharing From Mistakes Dieting Parable ... by DianaDee Osborne

APRIL 5
Now that I have learned to play bass guitar well,
I can hear mistakes by less experienced praise band bass players.
When they want, I can share with them some cool tricks I've learned, like double stops and double string slides.  --See my other blogs for music guidance, such as  http://dianadeegarageband.blogspot.com

    I never criticize.  I just offer ways people can find more fun in music.    If they're interested.  


God calls us to do the same in churches....
             To Help without a critical spirit.  To suggest ideas
             without a critical spirit. Remember John 3:17
    as well as John 3:16.  If JESUS did not come to condemn,  then how can we or we-in-churches do so?


God calls us to do the same in fighting addictive tendencies....
And although I have learned some tricks to help with dieting,  even during periods of much success,  God calls me to NOT be critical of others who (1) haven't yet reached that or (2) don't care for my suggestions.

God calls us to help others.... and to keep praying and to not give up when we ourselves fail.  In anything.   
 

PRAYER
LORD GOD, thank you for all your help.  Please help me to HEAR Your voice
when I make mistakes in anything.  Please help me to SET ASIDE PRIDE when I goof.
Help me CHOOSE TO CHANGE  when I see the truth that I have drifted from You.
Help me to have WISDOM in SHARING with others .... when they want...
so that we can support each other.

God's Supporting Word
Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.
 If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.

Therefore I, a prisoner for serving the Lord, beg you to
      lead a life worthy of your calling,        
            for you have been called by God.     

©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.  But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.
Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment