Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Aging Encouragement Dieting - by DianaDee Osborne

APRIL 14                                                                    SUBSCRIBE  
I'm not thrilled about getting older.
In the "old days" I could eat anything I want and my weight would never
vary by more than 3 or 4 pounds.... and then would quickly drop.

I'm less thrilled about the alternative to getting older....
I'd like to serve God longer writing music, writing blogs like this,
playing with children and visiting family and teaching guitar....

So I will continue to plod away each morning renewing my effort to
"eat healthy" and "exercise".... and Reading God's Many Promises of hope
for those of us who are already getting gray.... and for those who are 
already bald and who will never gray thanks to boxes of hair color!.... and all:)

Promises from God like in Isaiah 46:10          CLICK HERE FOR LINK

"I will be your God throughout your lifetime—
until your hair is white with age.
I made you, and I will care for you.
I will carry you along and save you."



Mark Twain quote: " Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." What does this have to do with EASTER excitement? Read especially end of First Corinthians 15. -DdO:) - http://www.pinterest.com/DianaDeeOsborne/easters-exciting-expectations/ - Why do we care about number of days behind us when WITH GOD we have infinite number of days AHEAD? Thanking Jesus.. without His Love & when-we-humbly-ask forgiveness, we'd get the punishment we deserve for our selfishness.

PRAYER
LORD GOD, it's so intriguing that PSALM 46, the pattern that
goes with ISAIAH 46, also is about TRUSTING you, resting
with peace in your promises!                                           Psalm 46:10
                                                                                  WAIT ON GOD.

Sometimes I get frustrated in my diet and other things I fail at.
Please help me. And please help me serve You by helping others...
we each..... and I pray in the Mighty Name of Jesus, our Prince of Peace.

==========================================================
©2015 (by DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved.  
FREE personal usage; see website.
** But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
Contact via:  https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.  Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment