Monday, April 13, 2015

Yet Again Dieting - by DianaDee Osborne

APRIL 13                                                                     SUBSCRIBE  
This morning I awoke, yet again sleepily got on the scale, and
yet again said to God, 
          I   GIVE   UP !!!       
And of course, yet again apologized to God.

Yet again
I've drifted into wrong thinking:  BECAUSE >>>>>
   What  the  SCALE  says  is  not  that  important:     
God doesn't care about the NUMBER.
He cares about ME.
He cares about me SEEKing to do what is right,
    what is healthy,   what is not selfish....
He cares about me SEEing that ANYTHING
I'm always thinking about more than about Him
is in idol....
not just food.
Yet again
The LORD God encourages my heart:
1.   Keep praying... First Corinthians 10:13      LINK
2.   Keep plodding....  an ACTION must follow ^ > FLEE.
3.   Keep hoping.....    God is Faithful who Promised

4.  Keep ignoring .... all Satan's lies he puts in my head:
           John 8:44
Praying
Plodding
Hoping
Ignoring.....   POETRY RHYME words that continue:

James 4:7 ...

5.   Keep GOING:  Run away    from angry hopeless thoughts
          toward God... PRAYING and SAYING:
               God loves ME .  
That's why He sent Jesus.
                   EASTER joy all year... all places...
      Even on that scale.

PRAYER
LORD GOD,  I *feel*  discouraged when Yet again that scale
won't go down after I've "been good" for a few days... or weeks.
Help me to over and over Yet again  TRUST Your love even when my
"diet fails"..... To remember that my Health STILL BENEFITS
with each exercise and good food I put in my life
Yet again .... with YOUR loving help!
I pray in the Mighty Name of Jesus, our Prince of Peace.

Supporting scriptures:
First Corinthians 10:

12 Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed
             lest he fall.  
13 No temptation has overtaken [come to]   you
          except such as is common to man; 
but God is faithful, 
who will not allow you to be tempted beyond 
what you are able, but with the temptation will also make 
     the way of escape, 
that you may be able to bear it.
14 Therefore, my beloved,   flee from idolatry.
(Including the idol of FOOD.)

==========================================================
©2015 (by DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved.  
FREE personal usage; see website.
** But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
Contact via:  https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.  Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment