Monday, April 6, 2015

Laughing at Mistakes Dieting Parable - by DianaDee Osborne

APRIL 6                                                                       SUBSCRIBE  
My week: 
I grabbed some cottage cheese to put on my pears last night; discovered it was the Sour Cream container. (yucckk). 

I put the old-fashioned popper into the microwave to make popcorn; FORGOT the lid

I was talking thru the door to my hubby as I 
drained my HUGE seaweed salad at the kitchen sink; 
my hands slipped. 
Long Strands of seaweed hanging off the 
faucet, 
     countertop, 
           sprayer, 
                  cabinet knob below... Looked like some 
underwater ghost story... AND it's ONLY Monday!

There are always weeks with "those days". 
ach one gives a new decision point on how to react... 

Me: I just laughed & laughed at each (though a pause 
during moment of shock when seaweed landed on my bare foot!)...
Me: I *do* enjoy getting older. 
No, I don't love the reflection in the hall mirror. 

But I love how God keeps His 2nd Corinthians 3:18   promises: 
If we ask, He sends the Holy Spirit to help us grow 
better & better in reflecting Him... 
Such a joy to have grown able to laugh so much at myself!

PRAYER
LORD GOD,  I surely do goof a lot.
Some mistakes are silly like these. Some were... I'll be honest:
SINS. Things I chose to do because I wanted to.
Including some lazy moments. Including some gluttony moments...
how I hate that honest word.
Please do indeed Know:  I TRULY want Your Holy Spirit to help me
please You because You are so great and I want to give You pleasure.
Please help me grow more and more in better reflecting You. 
   IN   ALL   WAYS.

==========================================================
©2015 (by DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved.  
FREE personal usage; see website.
** But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
Contact via:  https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.  Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment