Sunday, April 12, 2015

Formula Music Hit Dieting Parable - by DianaDee Osborne

APRIL 12                                                                     SUBSCRIBE  
As a professional musician working with two studios, 
I try to keep up with
new tools for songwriting and recording.
There's a program that will take your song,
analyze it, compare it to FAMOUS songs....
and tell you how popular YOUR song would probably be.
I REFUSE to use this program!
And the reason is related to every part of
our lives... from skills & hobbies & dieting & on:


I make each of my songs UNIQUE.
Why would I  WANT  my song to be very similar 
to another person's?

God made each of US  also quite UNIQUE...
Psalm 139 is just one reminder.
Sure, related to dieting, I do wish I looked more like "popular" women.
But God reminds me that my goal should be Health,
longer life for serving & worshiping Him & drawing others to see How Great He is!
     But most of all:     
     RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.   
Whatever the number on some scale. Whatever pants size.

And God has not made another person just like me... or you.
Diet is just a small description of our groove.... He wants our Whole heart.
Which He LOVES being  quite  UNIQUE  :)  

PRAYER
LORD GOD,  I *feel*  unimportant as I see so many people better than I am.
More thin. More muscular. More Pretty or Handsome.
More talented. More popular. More.... more...... mor.......
HELP ME, I pray, to remember that You Love ME just as I am:
Not the things I do that poorly reflect You                 2nd Corinthians 3:18
and yet You love ME 
Just as I am.... without one plea..... except that I trust Your Promises.
Your Love.  I  *DO* want to better reflect you in all I do & think.
Including about food and exercise choices.  
Please Help me. I cannot without You.
I pray in the Mighty Name of Jesus, our Prince of Peace.

==========================================================
©2015 (by DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved.  
FREE personal usage; see website.
** But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
Contact via:  https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.  Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment