Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Foggy Car Windows Diet Parable - by DianaDee Osborne

APRIL 8                                                                      SUBSCRIBE  
Hurrying home from the other city, 
decided to get in a super-fast workout before 
going home to grab some CDs and books for my guitar student 
plus print out 3-year-old sheet music from Sunday's solo--- 
before rushing off to the distant church. 

But I did start laughing as I got about 5 miles away from the gym: 
I hadn't THOUGHT I'd gotten in much of a workout, 
but apparently I did   more  than  I'd  hoped
My car window got so foggy -- 
so steamed up on my driver's side that
I couldn't see well through it for 10 miles!


<Photo Credit: CQOUT, Stop Foggy Your Car Windows>

SO often I hear others sympathize with me because
     THEY feel the same way:                                  

"Some days I wonder  'what   DID  I do today?'       
Seemed like a lot but I can't remember --           
    Did I accomplish more than I'd hoped?"          
           (Even thru Facebook, Pinterest, Blogs, Twitter....?) 

We just ask God to help us help us 
wisely use our time... 


Exciting Scripture Promises from God:

Ephesians 3:20-21.                        CLICK HERE FOR LINK

14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 
15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,  
 
16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, 
to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,  
 
17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; 
that you, being rooted and grounded in love,  
 
18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints 
what is the width and length and depth and height—  
 
19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; 
that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
 
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly 
above all that we ask or think, 
according to the power that works in us, 
21 to Him be glory .....

... To Ephesians  5:16... wise use of time.  
                                                CLICK HERE FOR LINK

15 See then that you walk circumspectly, 
not as fools but as wise, 
16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
PRAYER
LORD GOD,  I *feel*  fear despite Your promises.
I Trust that the fear is stupid, BECAUSE of your promises.
Help me stand on Your Truth and not my true but Wrong Feelings.
I pray in the Mighty Name of Jesus, our Prince of Peace.

==========================================================
©2015 (by DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved.  
FREE personal usage; see website.
** But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
Contact via:  https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.  Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment