Thursday, April 2, 2015

Ecclesiastes 4 and Taxes Dieting Parable - by DianaDee Osborne

APRIL 2                                                                         SUBSCRIBE  
Scholars disagree (what a surprise) on
when Bible book of Ecclesiastes was written
(or by whom, tho Solomon in his old age is presumed).
Some say a few Persian- like words indicate 330- 450 years before Christ.

Whatever year:
Ecclesiastes includes a LOT of helpful hints!

~25 centuries before my husband and I have to calculate taxes owed
does certainly point yet again to God's inspiration thru Ecclesiastes 4: 9 >
"Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor." ... 
Well, it's not exactly a "Reward", but we caught each other's little error.
And can celebrate our Home Team victory -- We finished!

SO WHAT?
It's easier to accomplish goals
when we must be accountable to a person "with skin on"...
not only to God,
but to someone who will ENCOURAGE US, or gently CHIDE us
when we get careless,
or even deeply tempted to give up.

Supporting scriptures
First Thessalonians 5:11,
"Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing."

PRAYER
LORD GOD,  I need
help.... I appreciate Yours of course! But I do ask that You 
put into my life some persons to help me meet the goals
I believe that You have encouraged me to do:
Diet, Exercise, Reading the Bible Truths,
serving The LORD... whatever You call me to do, to Reflect my LORD;

2nd Corinthians 3:18  NLT.
So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and 
reflect the glory of the Lord. 
And the Lord—who is the Spirit—
makes us more and more like him as we are 
changed into his glorious image.

==========================================================
©2015 (by DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved.  
FREE personal usage; see website.
** But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
Contact via:  https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.  Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment