Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Fool Dieting Parable - by DianaDee Osborne

APRIL 1                                                                        SUBSCRIBE  
April Fool's Day. No idea how it got its name. Don't care.
Mainly remember kids in school using it as an excuse to be mean...
and then act like *I* was stupid for believing their words...
Which I came to believe that I was: Foolish, careless.
Feel the same way about dieting....

How can I have gotten the way I am? Careless about food long enough
to start looking like this? Weary of dieting so much that now I'm less healthy?
Foolish indeed, it seems.  YET:  God still cares.       
Gives wisdom "without reproach"  He says thru
James 1:6, when I set aside my feelings,    my guilty 
feeling thoughts, and just call on Him....

SO WHAT ??
God told us the same centuries ago: 
People & Satan have NO ACCESS to control our minds>> 
Without us giving it to them. 

What does LORD God say ??  
The fool has said in his heart,  “There is no God.”
They are corrupt,  They have done abominable works,
There is none who does good.
Proverbs 14:1   <click on link>

SAME WORDS in Psalm 53:1 were written into a SONG by the Psalmist!
It's MY choice and YOURS: 
Will we give up when we feel foolish?  NO!


What does LORD God say ?? 
DESTROY all wrong thoughts that come into your mind. 
2nd Corinthians 10:3-5


God gives us full control to decide to 
strengthen our minds, to  turn to HIM for help.
It's  NEVER FOOLISH  to turn to the
Creator of the Entire Universe  Who's offering help!

First Peter 1:13  -- written by the guy who gave in to fear,
                         denied he even knew Jesus, and was FORGIVEN
                         by God as soon as he repented:   Matthew 26:74

___________________________________________________________________
From actual Facebook parables posted... For future use in original songs at FREE 
music website with  ~400 MP3 audios & downloadable music sheets, at
http://www.DianaDeeOsbornesongs.com/
                        No registration needed to use music website!
©2015 DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website. 
CONTACT via https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne  if no Comment Box:)
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.

PRAYER
LORD GOD,  I *feel* so foolish for letting myself go... even when I
have medical reasons, I confess I could have turned to you more for help.
Forgive me all my foolish choices. Help me to have - to USE Your promised wisdom!

==========================================================
©2015 (by DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved.  
FREE personal usage; see website.
** But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
Contact via:  https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.  Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment