Friday, April 3, 2015

Ticking Watch Dieting Parable - be DianaDee Osborne

APRIL 3                                                                          SUBSCRIBE  

My watch ticks every day. 
Every hour. 
Every minute. 
Every second.

Every repetition in this paragraph is needed to remind me:
God seeks a relationship with me 
so close that I'm aware of Him  >>>>    
Every hour. 
Every minute.
Every second.

Sometimes it seems time moves So slowly....
Will I ever lose this weight?
Will I ever be able to eat like "Normal people again?

PRAYER
LORD GOD, please forgive me when I get impatient,
when time seems an enemy, a barricade.
Some days, I am truly so frustrated that, literally,
all I can do is pray, 
asking YOU Holy Spirit to pray FOR me as promised
through Romans 8:26....

asking YOU Holy Spirit to help me remember all Jesus's teachings
as promised through John 14:26, right before the PEACE scripture, verse 27:

Help me stand on Your Truth 
nd not my true but Wrong Feelings.
I pray in the Mighty Name of Jesus, 
our Prince of Peace.

==========================================================
©2015 (by DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved.  
FREE personal usage; see website.
** But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
Contact via:  https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.  Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment