Thursday, February 19, 2015

Hiding From Fire SONG and Dieting Parable - by DianaDee Osborne

FEBRUARY  19
Smoke was filling the room as I raced in, searching. I barely saw a shoe under a huge antique dresser. Got on knees, saw 2 people hiding. I called,  "The building's on fire! Come follow me 
and I'll lead you to safety!"   They said "We're ok."

I pulled at their ankles, trying to get them to come out to safety.  
They said "GO AWAY!"
I said  "YOU'LL DIE!   PLEASE  come!"  
But they kicked at me and told me

"We know what we're doing. We have the right to think what we want.  Quit trying to force your ideas on us."

And then I awoke.  Don't know if my love kept me there calling them,   or if I ended up walking away.

The song that I wrote with God's inspiration help based on this dream is described on my other daily blog,
 http://dianadeesongstories.blogspot.com/2013/02/hiding-from-fire-by-dianadee-osborne.html
"HIDING FROM FIRE"  song
ALBUM:      Amazing  LORD 'n' Life   
WEBSITE  Song location  http://DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com/NEW-Songs.php
CLICK HERE FOR AUDIO  download (FREE)  

============================================
I think God's dream came from remembering talking with a friend the night before. One of her friends had been hurt by church. And then blamed God for that plus seeing loved ones sick and dying. My friend said she'd told him about Jesus's true love, 
but he didn't want to listen.  
So  she didn't want to hurt his feelings. 
Didn't keep telling him she cared and why Jesus could help him through the new sorrow in his life. 
Suppose the fire came that night?  

  Another reason for setting aside pride,
  and telling people there IS a HELL fire and the escape is only by coming to Jesus.  Sharing words of love even if they laugh at us for our own faults (sins)...... not always living the way God really approves.  To SHOW them that God  DOES keep calling them despite anything they do:    
  COME  TO SAFETY.  THE FIRE IS COMING!  OPEN YOUR EYES TO TRUTH   BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
 

BECAUSE IF WE REALLY LOVE THEM,
WE'LL CONFESS OUR WEAKNESSES.

ONLY WHEN WE SET ASIDE PRIDE
CAN WE SHOW THEM WE REALLY LOVE THEM....
ENOUGH TO RISK GREAT EMBARRASSMENT
as many yell back, "fix your own life and leave us alone."
 

PRAYER
LORD GOD,  Help me to QUIT  being afraid of being EMBARRASSED by my weight and apparent sins of gluttony (whether or not physical reasons make my weight worse).  Help me to CARE more about SAVING other people from Hell Jesus SAID is coming to ALL who refuse to come from the fires of self-centered pride and living..... to care more about THEM than about potential words they may say about me.  I can't be this self-less without You.  
Oh, please help me be loving even when it will hurt me,  I pray.
Just as You, LORD GOD, are always loving even when I hurt YOU.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The intriguing true story of someone who risked EVERYTHING  while trying to save people he didn't even know in a nearby city.    Genesis 18: 22 and on into Chapter 19 .....  Even risking angering GOD HIMSELF   in  his yearning to save people and give them time to QUIT CHOOSING BLINDNESS.
============================================================
©2013, 2015 (registered with USCO) by DianaDee Osborne (all material),  
all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
** But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format. Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment