Sunday, February 22, 2015

Not Giving Up Dieting - by DianaDee Osborne

FEBRUARY  22

   So-called common sense says
         'Just give up already!"                        

When you've struggled for a month and lost 2 pounds....
but then gain 3 in 2 days (it seems..... according to the scale).

The temptation to tell God "I quit on this."
The temptation to tell God "I quit on You."

But the joy of hearing instantly,  if we're listening,
"I'll never quit on YOU, my child."

Though we must keep RESPECTING God as LORD...
                                 LINKS about turning away from God by OUR choice:   LINK   

The knowing that    God loves us "anyway" -- 
even when we're quite honest in our prayers.  

God's SUPPORTIVE  Word:
"God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him.  This is real love—not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.
                                                        CLICK ON LINK:    First John 4: 9-10
PRAYER
LORD GOD,  Help me to not give up.  Help me to not give up.  Help me to trust Your Love.  Help me to ALWAYS LOOK UP and know You'll help if I sincerely ask.... because You LOVE me.  And You've promised.
==============================================================
©2013, 2015 (registered with USCO) by DianaDee Osborne (all material),  
all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
** But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format. Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment