Monday, February 23, 2015

Scary Foil Dieting Parable - by DianaDee Osborne

FEBRUARY  23
One of the scariest days in my life was when I opened a serving of yogurt and missed  a tiny piece  when removing the foil cover.  
I was enjoying my self when--- suddenly---- 
I realized that I had swallowed something slightly sharp 
and very constricting in my throat.
I began coughing and coughing -- trying to catch my breath--
while trying to work out the mystery thing CHOKING me.  

Finally figured out that I must have missed a bit of foil.
The sharpness seemed to dig deeper into my throat.
Finally listened to thought in my head from God, I'm SURE:
        Eat Some Bread  to soften it.
Finally coughed up the     TINY  piece.
===================================================================
There's NO SUCH THING
AS A TINY SIN
IN GOD'S EYES.  
Each sin... the tiny-est .... will CHOKE us.
Even just depending on FOOD for comfort, 
instead of on LORD God.

PRAYER
LORD GOD,  I dearly do love You. Help me to remember how disgusting sins are to you... and should be to me. Please forgive me--- Help me to see that "normal" doesn't mean "right".
================================================================
©2013, 2015 (registered with USCO) by DianaDee Osborne (all material),  
all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
** But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format. Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment