Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sunday December 16th COMFORT from God

(I don't blog on the day set aside for our LORD.  Please enjoy some of His
Pre-Recorded  Messages  for us all.
(That phrase is in your honor, Claxton, with laughter!)

PEACE:
"But the Helper,                      [the old King James version uses the word "Comforter"]
                                [the RVR (Spanish version) uses the word  with root word for "Consolation"]
the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name,
He will teach you all things,
and bring to your remembrance
all things that I said to you.
 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; 
not as the world gives do I give to you.         
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."  -- Jesus
John 14:26 and 26

Second Corinthians 1:2 and on
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,
          who comforts us in all our affliction
so that 
we will be able to comfort those
who are in any affliction with the comfort
with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

For just as the sufferings of Christ are ours in abundance,
so also our comfort is abundant through Christ.
========

Much peace and comfort to you from God on this day.  -DianaDee

No comments:

Post a Comment