Thursday, May 16, 2013

Good Days Bad Days Dieting ........ by DianaDee Osborne

May 16                                                                                       SUBSCRIBE  
Yesterday was a good day.
Diet wise.
Yesterday was more than a good day -- a GREAT day, enjoying time *with* God and *about* God all through the day. 
2+hour in-depth cool Bible study about God's love in Malachi 1
Fun teaching a guitar student to play my energy version of  
"Days of Elijah" ... 
and then the quiet guitar strums of "I give You my heart."


I've noticed that:  The more time I spend with God by MY choice (for God would always choose to be with me -- but does not steal my free will to ignore Him or even want to be on my own so I can do something without thinking of God watching ---
the easier it is to have more "good hours" and "good days" in dieting.

Here's the  LOGIC  reason for Why: 
God's Supporting Word 

   So humble yourselves before God.              
   Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
   *** Draw NEAR to God,      and He          
                    will draw near to you."                
                                    James 4:  7 and 8          

James 4:7  LINK ==            James 4:8  LINK ---                1 Corinthians 10:13  LINK --
CHOOSE to resist Satan.  CHOOSE to draw near to God.    CHOOSE to accept Promise.  

        Summary:  Whether a day is "good" diet-wise          
                 pretty much depends on my choice......             

Leviticus 11:45
'For I [am] the LORD who brings you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God.
You shall therefore be holy, for I AM holy.
Egypt:   Any bondage you have......

PRAYER
LORD GOD, Help me through each day to choose wisely when it comes to food and exercise --- and SHOPPING and GOSSIPING and TOO MUCH TV and INTERNET....
and all OTHER ADDICTIVE BEHAVIORS...
But I KNOW It is by YOUR mercy that I have already made the wisest choice of all:
Romans 10:9 --- I DO  most assertively without question choose
YOU,  Jesus Son of God,  as my LORD and SAVIOR whom I CHOOSE to follow all the days of my life....
whom I gladly CHOOSE to tell other people about what a HOLY, Merciful, RIGHTEOUS LORD  You are..... 
so I CHOOSE to pray that You will help me to be holy like you.

©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.  But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.
Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment