Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Medical Dieting Guidance from God, Part 2 ..... by DianaDee Osborne

May 14                                                                           SUBSCRIBE  
Yesterday I shared a bit of info from the magazine "FIRST", dated April 8, 2013.  You may want to find this magazine's headline article "Free Your Metabolism! Double your energy in 24 hours".


I've been undergoing increasingly higher treatments of thyroid medicine for 9 months now... with very little result other than -- with other added supplements-- seeing much improvement in the very serious brain fog that had caused great fear in me last summer.  I'm way too young for Alzheimer's,  I'd declare to God!

So as I skeptically read this yet-another-so-called-diet-research article (obviously with little expectation!)  I found a bit of hope in this opening paragraph:  "And while as many as 60 percent of those affected remain undiagnosed, even women who have an official diagnosis and dutifully follow standard treatment protocols continue to struggle."

It's not the purpose of this blog to share medical advice (or to steal copyrighted material!), so I'll just suggest that -- if this describes you -- go research the concept that Iodine is missing in our 21st century diets, and about how it works with the thyroid to balance our bodies.

But this here IS the main purpose of my blog:
To show what a GREAT God we have, who loves you and CARES for you even though He CREATED THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE....
and yet is heartbroken when someone deliberately stomps on a butterfly.

Doesn't it just AMAZE you how INTRICATE our human bodies are?  Who could imagine that a tiny little element in sea vegetables and sea salt can improve the way our bodies work?  Wow!  And that's just one speck of a speck of a speck of God's handiwork!
THIS DIET THING'S A BUMMER....
BUT IT'S REALLY COOL TO SEE GOD'S EXISTENCE
               THROUGH SEEING THE   INTRICATE way our body
works.... or, as for some of us,  doesn't.

God's Supporting Word:  From Job chapter 38: 
Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said: "Who is this who darkens counsel By words without knowledge? Now prepare yourself like a man;
I will question you, and you shall answer Me.
"Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell [Me], if you have understanding. Who determined its measurements? Surely you know! 
Or who stretched the line upon it? .........."
THIS IS THE EQUATOR?!  Even the EARTH has intricacies we people did not discover for years.  So it's actually cool to watch as human research shows more about our bodies!

    Dieting annoys... but does show --God's amazing !        

PRAYER
LORD GOD,  I apologize for my lack of appreciation for some of Your creation...
including when I feel that my body is not working as it should.
When I feel rather envious that other people "eat all they want and never gain weight"...
Please forgive me... and help me to in ACTUALITY reflect You to other people, I pray.

©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.  But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.
Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment