Monday, May 13, 2013

Medical Dieting Guidance from God Part 1 .... by DianaDee Osborne

May 13                                                                           SUBSCRIBE  
Yesterday I finally got around to reading a reputable magazine
I bought awhile back... "FIRST", dated April 8, 2013.  After reading the article I'd bought the magazine for, I then read the headline article "Free Your Metabolism! Double your energy in 24 hours".

'Sure',  I muttered to myself as I began Heard that before.
9 months now of increasingly higher thyroid medication and D3 and things with long words starting with P.... and this being 
God's gift to, after years, find a doctor who *believed* me   when I declared that I'm not depressed... who did advanced tests that proved the other doctors wrong who said 'tests show your thyroid is fine.'

Doctors who ignored key symptoms, including low blood pressure and what this magazine describes:  Low body temperature.  When ill,  I always had to tell doctors that yes I DID have a fever if the thermometer said 'only' 99.5 degrees; I'm usually 97.something.

Tomorrow I'll share a clue this article gave that may help you;  
I pray as I write this that it will prove to be what I REALLY THINK it is:  GUIDANCE FROM GOD  TO  A  CURE.

As you read this, I  HOPE you are thinking, well God could just do a miracle.  That's TRUE!  GREAT!  But.... Remember that saying that we don't appreciate gifts as much as we appreciate things we had to work for?  I truly think God has guided me to realize that He often GUIDES us to the path of  cure, so we'll better appreciate His loving hand of guidance as we move through life, in any topic.

That's my key encouragement for today:
 Don't give up!  Keep looking for medical reasons if you're  honestly watching calories      and doing a reasonable amount of exercise!       

Here's why I suggest this: 
God's Supporting Word 
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
James 1:5 -- if you need guidance in dieting -- "what's wrong with my BODY" questions included -- come to GOD who eagerly shares it!   Then believe it,  follow through.  Keep following through.  Keep praying that God will guide you to stay on the right path and not drift... For God's great yearning is for US to yearn to come BE with Him,  not looking for just handouts.

PRAYER
LORD GOD,  I come.  Upset sometimes.  Rejoicing that You understand and STILL offer me guidance.  Please help me to work this through.  And oh yeah -- I'd love a miracle healing, hint hint!   But seriously, my dear LORD and Friend... what I most want is to reflect YOU to other people -- 2nd Corinthians 3:18.  And it's harder to do that when they see what looks like the sin of gluttony in me.  Please forgive me.  Please help me, I pray in Your Name, Jesus.


©2013 DianaDee Osborne (all material), all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.  But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.
Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment