Monday, March 16, 2015

Try Again Prayer - by DianaDee Osborne

MARCH 16                                                                        SUBSCRIBE  

Yesterday wasn't a glowing success.   I confess:
I fight irritation at people who 
seem to eat all they want and still stay slim.  
I fight the urge to self-defense when people say 
"Just eat less calories than you need" 
because they don't seem to understand the concept of sluggish metabolism.  
Or fighting pain with temporary pleasure.
I confess .... that is, I declare my trust in these TRUTHS:

GOD'S SUPPORTING SCRIPTURES
God's Word is TRUTH.  
Titus 1:2,  God cannot lie.  
Simple logic, God cannot lie.                Click for Link

2nd Timothy 3:16,                                Click for Link
God's Word does not lie.
Simple logic, God Who created the entire universe has 
he power to keep lies or even honest 
translation mistakes out of His Bible.

Therefore I confess:  God SHALL help me as He said. God SHALL keep loving me even when I fail.  God SHALL make me "more than a conqueror" when I turn to Him for help.
God SHALL  for  ALL of us.

        encouragement ! ! !        
Romans 8: 24 God ALREADY gave us hope....
Romans 8: 25   If we look forward to something we don't yet have, we must wait
     PATIENTLY AND CONFIDENTLY   (in God!). 
Romans 8: 32.  God Gave all for me.  He LOVES me.  2 Peter 3:9 -- God loves us ALL.
Romans 8: 33.  Yes, I've been self-centered including about eating. But
Romans 8: 35, that doesn't stop God from living me.
Romans 8: 37I am MORE THAN A CONQUEROR 
through Jesus who loves me.
That's because, when I ask, God will help me.

PRAYER
LORD GOD,  I worship you with JOY for all you ARE, for all you've DONE. I thank You so much for loving me even though I was self-centered about pleasures yesterday.
I pray Romans 8:26 -- Holy Spirit, please help me pray.  
I  TRUST  God's Word that His Own Spirit shall help me.

I choose You, The One Trinity LORD God,  
over my selfish desires. 
.

Including for more food than I should be eating.  
Please strengthen my WILL to 
not only draw closer to You like James 4:8  says,
but also show other people how much 
JOY they will find in a daily relationship, 
daily devotion to YOU through even daily dieting.
==========================================================

          HINTS        
I heard recently than 1 out of 9 children now have a type of asthma.
That's not God's Normal.
More and more children AND adults are being diagnosed with physical causes 
like ADHD of behavior control struggles.
That's not God's Normal.
More and more people are getting cancer.  That's not our good God's Normal.
We HUMANS are doing SOMETHING to our environment that affects our bodies.

So don't be ashamed to go to a doctor
for blood tests for your body's mineral and hormone and other levels.  
There very well may be a PHYSICAL cause that you get 
discouraged not losing much weight as you eat less than you'd like. 
Pray for wisdom  ----  JAMES 1:5,    FOR EXAMPLE -----
to find the right medical professionals to help you... and
FOLLOW THROUGH!

==========================================================
©2012, 2015 (registered with USCO) by DianaDee Osborne (all material),  
all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
** But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
Contact via:  https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format. Earlier format published 27 Nov 2012. Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment