Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Everything Wrong Dieting - by DianaDee Osborne

MARCH 17                                                                          SUBSCRIBE  
One of those days when absolutely 
    EVERY-thing   seems to go wrong.           
I've been 'good and self-controlled' in my diet.
But I reach a point where I FEEL that I desperately need
something to again lift my heart...
something to enjoy... 
something to take my mind off this Avalanche of Events
that are swamping me with frustration
EVEN while I am praying.
   (And praying: What's UP with that, God? Why aren't
I  feeling any PEACE when I'm praying for you to give
me peace through all of this??)

Technically: It's not much practice in TRUST when
everything is going swell n well.
Time for me to grow up and remember:
It's my job, not God's, to smack down Anxiety and
ACCEPT the peace He's holding out to me.
Amid all these problems that 
flood over my life.
But not my SOUL, thanks to God keeping Every Promise.


God's Supporting Word 
John 16:33  PROMISE from Jesus... right before He went to the Cross.... with Peace:
.
“These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

PRAYER
LORD GOD,  I *feel*  fear despite Your promises.
I Trust that the fear is stupid, BECAUSE of your promises.
Help me stand on Your Truth and not my true but Wrong Feelings.
I pray in the Mighty Name of Jesus, our Prince of Peace.

==========================================================
©2015 (by DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved.  
FREE personal usage; see website.
** But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
Contact via:  https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.  Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment