Saturday, March 28, 2015

Computer Access Dieting Parable - by DianaDee Osborne

MARCH 28                                                                          SUBSCRIBE  
NO COMPUTER ACCESS 
without my OK.  
No MIND Access either --> God's Promise!
          And  God's  WARNING.     
******************************************************************************************

I take my laptop to studio sessions to update
my FREE MUSIC website DianaDeeOsborneSongs.com    LINK TO SONGS Site
while my producer finishes mixes.
Last night he had so many completed tracks
to deliver to me that he suggested that,
instead of putting them on a flash drive to hand me, 
I could just give him my laptop's user name & password. 

I did: In moments he'd inserted a LOT of files.
I trust him (of course!), but was nervous about the process--
Having slower MiFi (& no cable access), I go to a lot of WiFi cafes.
He assured me:
No one can invade like that                        
without me giving them an ok & access....


SO WHAT ??
God told us the same centuries ago: 
People & Satan have NO ACCESS to control our minds>> 
Without us giving it to them. 
I **CAN** resist any temptation I think of.
You **CAN** resist any thoughts YOU think of too!
What a gift from God! He promises to help us!
All we have to do is to ask... and mean it.
The Holy Spirit even HELPS us to pray!    Romans 8:26
    Ah.... what an amazing,                                 
    compassionate & caring LORD God He Is.    

What does LORD God say ??  
"GUARD your heart /= mind... with ALL diligence."  
Proverbs 4:23   <click on link>

It's your choice.
YOU CAN DESTROY -- utterly  REJECT 
all wrong thoughts that come into your mind. 
GOD  says so:     2nd Corinthians 10:3-5
***********************************************************************************

God gives you & me full control to decide to 
strengthen our  mind and
refuse to do or believe what is wrong.
First Peter 1:13  -- written by the guy who gave in to fear,
                         denied he even knew Jesus, and was FORGIVEN
                         by God as soon as he repented:   Matthew 26:74
Yes: it's hard.
BUT -- No matter the temptation - whether dieting, overspending, too much TV or
internet, even "normal" things (people call them) like complaining and gossip.
God's Has Promised: 
He has given US the ability to   REJECT   
temptations to do what we know is unhealthy, not good for us. Including
in our diets.... our need of
DAILY DEVOTIONS  for  DAILY DIETERS.
___________________________________________________________________

PRAYER
LORD GOD,  I *feel* an IN-ability to fight thoughts that say,
Eat that -- you deserve it -- you can diet tomorrow -- 
everyone else can eat whatever they want - it's not fair that God made you with slow metabolism -
Society's standards for health are too thin, too rigid -- 

God promised abundant life and
I enjoy the abundance of this food

                       (or  shopping  or TV or ... or .... or .... or.....)

LORD: 
I pray in the Mighty Name of Jesus, our Prince of Peace:
HELP me, Holy Spirit -- as God has promised thru Romans 8:26 -- to 
pray for God's help. I'm desperate. I can't even pray firmly without Your help.

==========================================================
©2015 (by DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved.  
FREE personal usage; see website.
** But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
Contact via:  https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.  Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment