Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Just One More Rise Dieting Parable - by DianaDee Osborne

MARCH 24                                                                         SUBSCRIBE  
There's one rather bad thing about having a daily diet devotion:
That feeling of failure when 
    you know what's right,
share what's encouraging,

    remind others that God will indeed gladly help,
quote God's many words of promised help,

    find joy knowing that maybe you helped someone....
get excited at all the evidence that you're maturing in faith...

and in the next 24 hours, fail miserably.... BUT:
Image result for picture get up one more time than fall


Tomorrow is............ another day!
Thank You LORD... for your comfort, so that I can
pass it on:
2nd Corinthians 1:4,   God
"comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God."

PRAYER
LORD GOD,  I confess discouragement... Help me listen to YOU and
not to feelings or demons... James 4:7-8,   I resist them and flee to You.

I confess embarrassment after all you've done for me, that makes me
understand why Adam & Eve ran and hid from you in the Garden after they sinned.

James 4:7-8, I resist lies saying that you hate me for failing:
I  flee to You.  And You, who cannot lie, tell me in verse 8: YOU then draw to ME!

==========================================================
©2015 (by DianaDee Osborne (all material)all rights reserved.  
FREE personal usage; see website.
** But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
Contact via:  https://www.facebook.com/dianadee.osborne
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format.  Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment