Friday, March 13, 2015

Dismissed Without Prejudice Dieting Parable - by DianaDee Osborne

March 13                                                                         SUBSCRIBE  
DISMISSED  *WITHPREJUDICE
          Sounds bad. Who likes word "prejudice"? 
YET-- It's a GREAT legal term that describes 
exactly what God does for all who cry out to Jesus as Savior, humbly seeking forgiveness for sins.     .... Keep reading :)

When Jesus died on the Cross, he declared "It is Finished". 
The Plan that God has had since before Creation
was      fulfilled   ,                    1 Peter 1:20.  Click Here for LINK
and there's not 1 thing any human can do to "make it better". 

1....... IMAGINE:
You get sick and your medical bills add to to 5 MILLION dollars by the time you're healed.
NO WAY can you pay this! You've done all you could, taken 3 jobs, given every cent
to pay toward those bills.
You've paid down a few thousand.... but with interest, you owe: $5 MILLION.
You're past bankruptcy stage... the police are coming in 2 days to drag you to prison until...
the $5 million is paid.

2....... IMAGINE:
One man... a single man... comes to you and says "I will pay your bill."
"All you have to do is..... respect me & accept my gift."
He drives you (you lost your car months ago) to the bank, tells the bank President,
"Here's  $5 MILLION to put into an account to pay off EVERY bill my friend owes."
The bank Pres checks the man's funds: They're good. And YOU get a receipt:
$5 MILLION paid in full.

3....... IMAGINE:
You don't  "feel right" letting someone pay EVERY thing you owe, 
so you pull out your wallet, grab your last $10 bill, and give it to the bank President,
saying, "Here, I want to do this, to add this to my account."
And the banker is stymied, confused as he stutters, "BUT YOUR BILL 
IS PAID IN FULL!"
------------------------------------------------------- So what does this 
have to do with dieting?
Often I fail. When I do, my own reasoning blames me.
When I do,  Satan the Accuser blames me.
When I do,  I often listen to the accusations more than to my Savior who says this:

JUST ASK FORGIVENESS... 
and   ACCEPT    IT...     and move on.                  
Psalm 103:12 is an OLD Testament prophecy of how God in Love will REMOVE sins we repent of.  How completely?: 
"As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISMISSED *withOUT* Prejudice means that 
at ANY time, an accuser can come at you for the same sin. 
God our Righteous Judge just  scoffs when Satan tries to 
dredge up any sin we've confessed. 
Because our LORD Jesus stands with us saying:
"PAID IN FULL".    I still seek to act in a way God approves:
                   but I can rest  even when I've failed + repented:
My sins are "PAID IN FULL!"  Thanking the LORD, Amazed! 

Psalm 103:12 & Isaiah 43:25 ETC promises of God:   COMPLETE. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God's Supporting Word 
ISAIAH 43:25,  IN CONTEXT                                    SCRIPTURE LINK
A promise sandwiched in between God's warning when we have IGNORED Him:
24"You have bought Me not sweet cane with money, Nor have you filled Me with the fat of your sacrifices; Rather you have burdened Me with your sins, You have wearied Me with your iniquities. 25"I, even I, am the one who wipes out your transgressions for My own sake, And I will not remember your sins. 26"Put Me in remembrance, let us argue our case together; State your cause, that you may be proved right.…

PSALM 103:12,  FULLY COMPLETED BY JESUS    SCRIPTURE LINK
  The LORD is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy.
He will not always strive with us,Nor will He keep His anger forever.
10 He has not dealt with us according to our sins,
             Nor punished us according to our iniquities.
11 For as the heavens are high above the earth, 
             So great is His mercy toward those who fear Him;
12 As far as the east is from the west,
              So far has He removed our transgressions from us.
13 As a father pities his children,So the LORD pities those who fear Him.
14 For He knows our frame; He remembers that we are dust.

PRAYER
LORD GOD,  I TRULY DO repent of all the times I overeat,
or even when I eat reasonably but have been so focused on food or
exercise or other "good" things that I don't really focus on You. I'm sorry.
Please forgive me. Please empower me to fight temptations.
And please give me wisdom to find Your scriptures as my SWORD to
fight temptations, and wisdom to discern anything that does not please You.
I love you. I pray this not just for me, but because I don't want to hurt YOU.

==========================================================
©2015 by DianaDee Osborne (all material),  
all rights reserved. FREE personal usage; see website.
** But feel free to print with copyright info, & share for nonprofit usage!
With thanks to BlueLetterBible.org  for providing God's Word in easy-to-research format. Additional encouraging resources at 
http://DianaDeeSongStories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment